Gearing up for Ben and my seven year anniversary this Saturday.
You know.
When my hair was blonder and I was not yet out of graduate school.
Before Ben grew his beard and took on the enormous project that is our house.
Before we learned what it really, truly means to commit "for better or for worse".
Before we learned the absolute beauty of the aftermath of sticking it out through "better or worse".
I am so grateful that the rational and logical Ben chose impulsive and emotional me.
Ben and I on our honeymoon in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
Unfortunately we will not be celebrating our anniversary this year camping with Pat and Kelly as usual.
However, we will be celebrating with a little munchkin who is the product of our seven years.
(Yes. I tried to make her look like a firefly using two pairs of tights.)
(Yes. I love being home from work with this small one.)
Happy Anniversary, Ben. Love, Jenny.


No comments:
Post a Comment